Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cannot sign into my Apple ID on my iPhone

Hi I cannot sign into my Apple ID for some reason it keeps saying you have to many free accounts

Posted on Apr 27, 2018 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2018 7:36 PM

It sounds like you are trying to set up a new iCloud.com account on the device if you are getting that message. What it means is that you have to set up that iCloud.com account on a different iOS device or on a computer. Once you have set it up, you will be able to sign in into the device in question.

You just can't create anymore new iCloud accounts on that device. Once they are created, they can be signed in there, however.

Best,

GB

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2018 7:36 PM in response to wiki204

It sounds like you are trying to set up a new iCloud.com account on the device if you are getting that message. What it means is that you have to set up that iCloud.com account on a different iOS device or on a computer. Once you have set it up, you will be able to sign in into the device in question.

You just can't create anymore new iCloud accounts on that device. Once they are created, they can be signed in there, however.

Best,

GB

Why cannot sign into my Apple ID on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.