Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Express (With iTunes)

I cannot see a sbject thread on the search function.... but I know this is a problem from the "Store" reviews.

Basically I have moved to Spain and have not used it for some time...... previously my AE with itunes worked ok. I have successfully set it up to play music through my remote speakers etc etc etc.

NOW my computer does not even recognise it.... When I plug it in the green light gives a very quick flash then nothing..... I have reset and nothing ... it seems thoroughly dead... Is there anything I can do with this.. or is this now junk.
A very frustrated

Stuart Evans any help greatly appreciated.

Power Mac G4, 15" PowerBook G4 and now the 15"Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.8), Airport in Tower. A Express in Books

Posted on Jan 31, 2007 8:17 AM

4 replies

Airport Express (With iTunes)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.