Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Reset Cellular Statistics

I would like to track my cell data, as I do when I travel frequently.

I no longer have the "reset statistics" option on my iPhone.

I have an iPhone X with 11.3.1. This was also true under 11.3.

I think this is really gone. I verified this on an iPhone SE and a 6s. All phones I checked were on T-Mobile (US).

Not sure why it's gone or where it went. I still see data numbers on each app, so my phone is tracking data used, but I just can't reset.

If I use the Search box for "reset" I get "Reset Statistics (Cellular)" but that just brings me back to the same screen without the actual option to reset the data.

Anyone know of a fix?

Very frustrating.

iPhone X, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2018 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2018 4:49 PM

I have AT&T and have the blue Reset Statistics option. This is set by your provider in their Carrier Settings file. It can also be affected if you have a Profile on your iPhone from your employer.

8 replies

Apr 30, 2018 3:18 PM in response to Audi 5000

I am still on 11.2.6, but I think the solution is the same. Go to: Settings>Cellular, and scroll all the way to the bottom of the list of apps (where you can which are and which are NOT allowed to use data for operations [vs. only wifi]). At the very bottom of the list is 'Reset Statistics'. This will zero-out both calling minutes and data usage. I reset mine every month on the day the new billing cycle starts so that I can make sure I don't blow out my plan.

Can't Reset Cellular Statistics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.