Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

havent been able to update apps. now it asks for a billing info but wont allow me to put in my billing information

Can’t update apps do to billing information?

Posted on May 2, 2018 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2018 1:22 PM

What happens when you try to add your billing information? Error message(s)?

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2018 1:22 PM in response to marquise35

What happens when you try to add your billing information? Error message(s)?

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

havent been able to update apps. now it asks for a billing info but wont allow me to put in my billing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.