Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged and didn’t sign up for Apple Music

I was charged for Apple Music and I didn’t sign up or authorize a purchase for this subscription. I want my money back, I’m not happy at all!!

Posted on May 3, 2018 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2018 6:32 AM

Did you follow the steps in the Support Topic you cam from to find out if you were actually charged?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Also, see:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you were charged use the "Get More help" section:

"If you compare your credit card or bank statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize the charge, contact Apple Support.

If you don't use your Apple ID to make purchases from the iTunes Store or App Store and see charges on your statement, contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

If you think you're being billed twice for the same item, it might be a payment authorization holdand not an actual charge. The charge will disappear after your purchase clears."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2018 6:32 AM in response to cheyennefromcanton

Did you follow the steps in the Support Topic you cam from to find out if you were actually charged?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Also, see:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you were charged use the "Get More help" section:

"If you compare your credit card or bank statement to your purchase history and still don't recognize the charge, contact Apple Support.

If you don't use your Apple ID to make purchases from the iTunes Store or App Store and see charges on your statement, contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security.

If you think you're being billed twice for the same item, it might be a payment authorization holdand not an actual charge. The charge will disappear after your purchase clears."

I was charged and didn’t sign up for Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.