Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Mail “All Inboxes” disappeared?

iOS 11.3.1

My Mail App is no longer showing “All Inboxes”, even when I go through to Mailboxes and try to Edit, there is no “All Inboxes” option showing in the list so I can’t have accidentally toggled it off! Have checked in Settings too; can see no way of resolving this and it’s pretty tedious going through each account’s individual inbox.

Any ideas?

Posted on May 6, 2018 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2018 8:22 AM

Hello hminMUC,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble with your iOS Mail app not allowing you to use the "All Inboxes" feature, and I have some information that may help.

In cases like this, it may help to force close that app, and then restart your device. Have a look at the articles below to learn how.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2018 8:22 AM in response to hminMUC

Hello hminMUC,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble with your iOS Mail app not allowing you to use the "All Inboxes" feature, and I have some information that may help.

In cases like this, it may help to force close that app, and then restart your device. Have a look at the articles below to learn how.

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the behavior persists or you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

iPhone Mail “All Inboxes” disappeared?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.