Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound in messenger, viber and skype

No sound in messenger, viber and skype with my ipgone 6 plus

Posted on May 6, 2018 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2018 2:25 PM

Hello Gabs56,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble with sound in certain apps on your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps. It refers to apps that stop working, but the steps may help resolve the sound issue you are seeing as well.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support
If the issue persists, please let me know if sound works in other apps as expected.

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2018 2:25 PM in response to Gabs56

Hello Gabs56,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble with sound in certain apps on your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful troubleshooting steps. It refers to apps that stop working, but the steps may help resolve the sound issue you are seeing as well.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support
If the issue persists, please let me know if sound works in other apps as expected.

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

No sound in messenger, viber and skype

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.