Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find my downloads on my iPad mini?

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on May 6, 2018 3:56 PM

5 replies

May 6, 2018 5:26 PM in response to gretchenfromcattaraugus

So what happens when you download them through Safari?

Unlike a computer, there is no "Downloads" folder where downloaded files are kept. If you download a File Safari does not understand or know what to do with, it will just show an icon on screen, and suggest an App to open it with if one is found that can support the file type. If you tap on "More" it will show other options and apps to open the file in.

User uploaded file

Unless the "Winnipeg" App supports zipped files, it won't be an option. You'll need an App that supports zips, and it should appear as an option in Safari for you to Open the file with. Once in that App it can be extracted, and then sent or shared to whatever other App you want.

May 6, 2018 4:21 PM in response to gretchenfromcattaraugus

What kind of downloads?

What app/s are you using to download this data?

You cannot download anything from a website on an iDevice unless you use another third party web browser thats supports downloading data or an app that is needed to support a “cloud” data storage service to download data from this data storage service to an appropriate app on an iDevice.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.