Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store keeps asking for billing info?

everytime i try to download an app it asks for my billing info and i selected none. please help, i can’t download apps. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on May 6, 2018 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2018 9:36 PM

Hey, lillymarie21.

I see that you're being asked to verify the billing information for your Apple ID when trying to download applications from the App Store on your iPhone. You've selected "None" as your option, so you're not sure what's wrong. I'm happy to help.

If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information -- This article explains the different reasons why "None" can't be used.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2018 9:36 PM in response to lillymarie21

Hey, lillymarie21.

I see that you're being asked to verify the billing information for your Apple ID when trying to download applications from the App Store on your iPhone. You've selected "None" as your option, so you're not sure what's wrong. I'm happy to help.

If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information -- This article explains the different reasons why "None" can't be used.

Take care!

app store keeps asking for billing info?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.