Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted my photo vault accidentally.

I accidentally deleted my photovault app and idk if my phone is backed up or not , is there anyway i can recover it and get the photos back ?

Posted on May 7, 2018 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2018 11:14 AM

Greetings Sufiya2024,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you've deleted an app on accident, and wish to recover the app and photos you had saved with the application.

I suggest checking to see if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup of your iOS device. If you have a recent backup created, you can attempt to restore the backup to regain the app and photos you've lost.

When restoring a backup, the iOS device will erase and restore the information which is contained in the backup, so creating a new backup may be helpful prior to restoring: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

The following support article will show you how to see if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup: Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you do see you have a backup created before the app was deleted, you can restore the backup to attempt to get your data back: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2018 11:14 AM in response to Sufiya2024

Greetings Sufiya2024,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you've deleted an app on accident, and wish to recover the app and photos you had saved with the application.

I suggest checking to see if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup of your iOS device. If you have a recent backup created, you can attempt to restore the backup to regain the app and photos you've lost.

When restoring a backup, the iOS device will erase and restore the information which is contained in the backup, so creating a new backup may be helpful prior to restoring: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

The following support article will show you how to see if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup: Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you do see you have a backup created before the app was deleted, you can restore the backup to attempt to get your data back: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Cheers!

Deleted my photo vault accidentally.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.