Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preview App stop working ?

My Preview App stop working, It won't open or open any pictures. Has anyone encountered this and is there a solution?

Posted on May 7, 2018 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2018 4:00 PM

Hi Klaus1, thankfully I sorted it. I checked the force quit option and found that bothe Preview and quicktime would not force quit. So I held the power button down on my MackBooPro until the computer shut down. waited a few secs and then restarted it. this sorted it. Not sure why it frozen open but was not functioning. but I happy its sorted now thanks for replying 🙂

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2018 4:00 PM in response to Klaus1

Hi Klaus1, thankfully I sorted it. I checked the force quit option and found that bothe Preview and quicktime would not force quit. So I held the power button down on my MackBooPro until the computer shut down. waited a few secs and then restarted it. this sorted it. Not sure why it frozen open but was not functioning. but I happy its sorted now thanks for replying 🙂

Preview App stop working ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.