Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID 90 days waiting

iPhone X

ios 11.3.1

How can I disassociate my device from Apple ID without waiting 90 days? I have already delete my device in Apple ID account which associate with it, but it still showing me this message.

Posted on May 9, 2018 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2018 6:29 AM

Vadym94: Clickhereand ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

FelipeV: Only the iTunes Store staff should be telling people that they need to wait the whole period.

(160376)

8 replies

May 9, 2018 10:45 AM in response to Vadym94

Yes, I posted that link specifically for the very last paragraph, before the fine print:

“When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”

Basically, you can only change the AppleID once every 90 days. Note this policy has to do with which AppleID you use to sign into the iTunes, App, iBook or Mac stores. Removing a device from your list of trusted devices in your AppleID account page doesn’t sign that AppleID out of the store fronts and thus does not disassociate it from the storefronts.

Apple ID 90 days waiting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.