Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My gps is not working as well as it worked - any advices?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 10, 2018 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2018 3:56 AM

Try a forced restart of your iP7: press and hold both the Side (Power) and Volume Down buttons for at least 10-15 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. When it appears, release both buttons, wait for your device to restart, then test it.

If you don't have anything (case or screen protector) that can obstruct your iP7's antenna, and the issue still persists, have your iphone checked at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2018 3:56 AM in response to vlada135

Try a forced restart of your iP7: press and hold both the Side (Power) and Volume Down buttons for at least 10-15 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. When it appears, release both buttons, wait for your device to restart, then test it.

If you don't have anything (case or screen protector) that can obstruct your iP7's antenna, and the issue still persists, have your iphone checked at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.