Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Stops Suddenly

I have iPhone 7 iOS 11.3 but I’ve had this problem since last year. Only one podcast keeps stopping in mid-play. I have to press play several times during the podcasts at times.

My question is: why only one person’s podcasts and not all of the people I am subscribed to and how do I fix it? I have no idea who to contact about this.

Posted on May 11, 2018 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2018 12:31 PM

If you mean that this happens with different episodes of one specific Podcast series, I suggest you try contacting the Podcast's provider - that is, the producer of the show.

It's the Podcast provider who is responsible for the content of the show, so once if they recognise that there is a problem with their show, it will be in their interest to get it sorted out.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2018 12:31 PM in response to fbc2015

If you mean that this happens with different episodes of one specific Podcast series, I suggest you try contacting the Podcast's provider - that is, the producer of the show.

It's the Podcast provider who is responsible for the content of the show, so once if they recognise that there is a problem with their show, it will be in their interest to get it sorted out.

May 12, 2018 3:48 AM in response to fbc2015

If you look at the Podcast in the iTunes store, there should be a link to the programme's website, an example is pictured below:

User uploaded file

Or you can try a Google search (in other words, online, not through iTunes) for the programme name. Another option might be social media sites, if th show has a presence there.

Once on the programme website, look for contact details.

Podcast Stops Suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.