Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music crashes on Android

Hi,

Couple of days ago, the Apple Music app wouldn't open and crashes immediately upon opening (no main screen, or anything).
I've tried to reinstall the app, with no success.

It worked well till then for more than a year.

I have Huawei P9 running on Android.

Anyone has an idea how to resolve that?

null-OTHER, Other OS, Huawei P9

Posted on May 12, 2018 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2018 9:04 AM

Same thing happens on Honor8, app worked fine for couple of weeks and then stopped suddenly (propably after an app update).

I did find older packages from apkmirror, and to add strangeness to this issue, 2.4.1 or 2.4.0 did not work either, only rolling back to 2.3.0 did the trick. I have no idea what version it was that I initially got from google play when I installed this on end of April '18.

Contacted also apple support and sharing same results with them.

18 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2018 9:04 AM in response to PaulB111

Same thing happens on Honor8, app worked fine for couple of weeks and then stopped suddenly (propably after an app update).

I did find older packages from apkmirror, and to add strangeness to this issue, 2.4.1 or 2.4.0 did not work either, only rolling back to 2.3.0 did the trick. I have no idea what version it was that I initially got from google play when I installed this on end of April '18.

Contacted also apple support and sharing same results with them.

Apple Music crashes on Android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.