Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m sorry to say I’m not at all satisfied with iOS 11.3 and almost all iOS 11 versions is there scope to downgrade to iOS 10

Downgrade to iOS 10.3

Posted on May 17, 2018 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2018 3:14 PM

+1 ios 11 on my SE has been a nightmare, culminating in the 11.4 disaster.

- music skips, repeats, echoes - it's like I have my own DJ, except I don't want a DJ - I want to hear the music as is

- battery is draining very, very quickly

- location services are suddenly unreliable. Waze (most recent version) is getting lost. Maps is taking a long time to get found too

- I detest the fact that the locations in my appointments won't do a straight copy-n-paste. When I try to paste the address that I "copied" all that shows up is a URL. I'm not driving to a web address - why would a web address paste?

- favorite apps are incompatible

In summary, ios 11 has been less reliable, less enjoyable, and less useful than ios 10.

Please provide a link to download the most recent version 10, or just for the heck of it do a "nostalgia" release so that I can get out of the ios 11 death-spiral.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2018 3:14 PM in response to mschem07

+1 ios 11 on my SE has been a nightmare, culminating in the 11.4 disaster.

- music skips, repeats, echoes - it's like I have my own DJ, except I don't want a DJ - I want to hear the music as is

- battery is draining very, very quickly

- location services are suddenly unreliable. Waze (most recent version) is getting lost. Maps is taking a long time to get found too

- I detest the fact that the locations in my appointments won't do a straight copy-n-paste. When I try to paste the address that I "copied" all that shows up is a URL. I'm not driving to a web address - why would a web address paste?

- favorite apps are incompatible

In summary, ios 11 has been less reliable, less enjoyable, and less useful than ios 10.

Please provide a link to download the most recent version 10, or just for the heck of it do a "nostalgia" release so that I can get out of the ios 11 death-spiral.

I’m sorry to say I’m not at all satisfied with iOS 11.3 and almost all iOS 11 versions is there scope to downgrade to iOS 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.