Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesnt 3D touch work on my iphone 6s. I have it turned on.

3D Doesnt work

Posted on May 17, 2018 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2018 6:20 AM

Tell us what you have in Settings > General > About > Model > ???

You can use 3D Touch on the Home screen—press an app icon to see quick actions menus. For example, press the Camera icon on the Home screen, then choose Take Selfie. Quick actions work in Control Center too. For example, press Flashlight, then drag the slider to adjust the brightness.

Change 3D Touch sensitivity. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch, then set 3D Touch sensitivity to Light, Medium, or Firm.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2018 6:20 AM in response to LadySilent619

Tell us what you have in Settings > General > About > Model > ???

You can use 3D Touch on the Home screen—press an app icon to see quick actions menus. For example, press the Camera icon on the Home screen, then choose Take Selfie. Quick actions work in Control Center too. For example, press Flashlight, then drag the slider to adjust the brightness.

Change 3D Touch sensitivity. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch, then set 3D Touch sensitivity to Light, Medium, or Firm.

Why doesnt 3D touch work on my iphone 6s. I have it turned on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.