Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why iphone have limit on call history logs?

Why iphone have stupid limit 100 call logs history? What is the problem? It is 2018....can we expect no limit call logs in next update?.....i can t believe ....

Posted on May 18, 2018 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2018 7:35 AM

sorry for the frustrated words, but i just migrate from android to ios, and relay still can`t believe what kind of limits and anomaly have ios, on android my call history was few years, and no need additional application to make mobile data plan, on android can reject incoming call without hard buttons...... before buying apple iphone i was think ios is almost perfect, much more beater than android...yes it is on some fields, but not in total.

-last time when i have problems with call history logs was some kind of nokia Symbian OS in 2010 .....

one more time sorry for upsets, sorry because i was expect more beater ios functionality.

have i nice day -

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2018 7:35 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

sorry for the frustrated words, but i just migrate from android to ios, and relay still can`t believe what kind of limits and anomaly have ios, on android my call history was few years, and no need additional application to make mobile data plan, on android can reject incoming call without hard buttons...... before buying apple iphone i was think ios is almost perfect, much more beater than android...yes it is on some fields, but not in total.

-last time when i have problems with call history logs was some kind of nokia Symbian OS in 2010 .....

one more time sorry for upsets, sorry because i was expect more beater ios functionality.

have i nice day -

May 19, 2018 7:44 AM in response to marjan152

You can get your call history from your carrier's website (with more detail than either Android or iOS provides) and with most carriers from the carrier's app.

You can reject incoming calls with or without hard buttons. An incoming call will display Answer and Reject buttons on the screen which you can tap if the phone is unlocked. You can reject an incoming call by pressing the SLEEP/WAKE button when the phone is locked, without even looking at the phone. Press once to silence the ring, or twice to send the call immediately to voicemail.

Android and iOS are similar in some respects, but very different in others; it's a matter of learning the new device and how to use it.

Why iphone have limit on call history logs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.