Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m have troubles with my Apple Store

For some reason, I cannit download any apps or update anything either, it asks for my sign-in information, then my billing address

Posted on May 18, 2018 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2018 3:34 AM

See Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support and make sure that your payment information is up to date. You need funds in your account as Apple will attempt to make an authorization hold to validate it. See About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

tt2

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2018 3:34 AM in response to Whatintheworldiswrong

See Change or remove your Apple ID payment information - Apple Support and make sure that your payment information is up to date. You need funds in your account as Apple will attempt to make an authorization hold to validate it. See About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

tt2

May 22, 2018 4:17 AM in response to Whatintheworldiswrong

Hi there,

Encountered same issue. I went to my account page @ Appleid.apple.com, changed my password and edited my billing info simply by copying the shipping info over from the billing info, as my payment info was correct.

You can also follow the prompts directly from your App store where it gives you the message.

I then signed into iCloud, iTunes and App store as well as other Apple services I use with my updated password. Issue resolved.

Hope this helps :)

I’m have troubles with my Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.