You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I canceled my subscription but I still got charged. And more than once - how do I cancel and get a refund?

I canceled my app subscription but I was still charged. More than once. There appears to be no way to contact the app to get a refund. It is My Fitness Pal. And they charged me more than once for a yearly subscription, too. Does anyone know how to get ahold of them?

Posted on May 19, 2018 6:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2018 6:36 AM

How do I cancel my Premium subscription renewal? - MyFitnessPal

“Please note that you must process a request for cancellation of your renewal using the same platform on which you originally paid.” (iOS/Android/Web)

From the app description:

“Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.”

“Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.”

Support and Contact.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2018 6:36 AM in response to carrieow

How do I cancel my Premium subscription renewal? - MyFitnessPal

“Please note that you must process a request for cancellation of your renewal using the same platform on which you originally paid.” (iOS/Android/Web)

From the app description:

“Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.”

“Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.”

Support and Contact.

I canceled my subscription but I still got charged. And more than once - how do I cancel and get a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.