Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is not connecting with Bluetooth

My iPhone se is not showing the audio Bluetooth device which is a Sony made Bluetooth device

Posted on May 19, 2018 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2018 10:40 AM

If you have already tried to unpair then re-pair the two devices, I would try to connect a different BT device to your iPhone (perhaps a BT headset borrowed from your friends). If it works fine, then I would contact Sony support team and ask if there's a firmware update for that audio model.

If the test with a different BT device fails, then have your iphone inspected at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2018 10:40 AM in response to vinayfrombhiti

If you have already tried to unpair then re-pair the two devices, I would try to connect a different BT device to your iPhone (perhaps a BT headset borrowed from your friends). If it works fine, then I would contact Sony support team and ask if there's a firmware update for that audio model.

If the test with a different BT device fails, then have your iphone inspected at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

My iPhone is not connecting with Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.