Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone Device ID.

Please tell me, where in my iPhone Settings or in my iTunes account can I find my iPhone's Device ID?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on May 20, 2018 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2018 11:21 PM

Your developer may be adding your device to their profile so that it can test the application, in which case they would be requesting the UDID. You can get that by connecting your device to a Mac and using iTunes to see its information.

6 replies

May 20, 2018 2:40 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks FoxFifth,

I think the IMEI number is what I need. I'm developing a Social Media Platform: www.zongosocial.com with international Talk, Chat & Text Mobile APP: ZongoTalk by ZongoAPP. What I don't understand is what my developer needs my iphone device ID for? How is my own iPhone device ID needed in an international VOIP Platform? Thanks.

Regards,

ZongoAPP.

May 22, 2018 4:22 PM in response to red_menace

Thanks red_menace,

yes, you're right, my developer mentioned the letters, UDID, but then called it my Device ID. Ok, I'll go find it in my iTunes account. Anyway, I've been dreaming of competing with Facebook and WhatsAPP, (crazy! isn't it) So, I'm working with my developer to finish both my "ZongoSocial" Media Platform: www.zongosocial.com and my "ZongoTalk" APP, very soon to debut in the APP stores. This guy keeps asking me to send him my iPhone device ID. But, what I'm wondering is, What happens when I change mu iPhone? Thanks for your input.

Regards,

"ZongoTalk" APP

ZongoSocial.com

My iPhone Device ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.