Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off Shuffle All on iPhone 10.3.3 and beyond?

Turning shuffle off via the swipe up option on Playing Now only seems to apply to the current album. How do you turn off the Shuffle All option at the top of the Artists, Albums or Songs list? Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 10.3.3, null

Posted on May 20, 2018 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2018 10:32 AM

If you are viewing all of your songs and are just hitting play, once you tap on the Playing Now song, that Shuffle setting will apply to the entire library. Of course, it can change if you select a playlist or album.

6 replies

May 21, 2018 8:49 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thank you, welafever, but this doesn't seem to solve the problem of turning Shuffle off on my entire Library. Note the instruction: Tap User uploaded file to set Music to always shuffle a list of songs selected. Any album, playlist, or set of songs will play in a random order.

"Set of songs" doesn't seems to encompass my entire Library. I'm trying to use my iPhone 5 as the music media plugged into my car's USB port.

Thanks for any additional advice.

How to turn off Shuffle All on iPhone 10.3.3 and beyond?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.