Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch

music purchased from itunes store on my iphone appears correctly via cloud on my laptop but does not synch to my ipod touch, why is that please?

iPod touch

Posted on May 23, 2018 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2018 4:56 AM

If you're using Apple Music, you cannot download the songs directly into your library and transfer them via a sync. You can only see them in your iCloud library. You aren't actually buying the songs like back before they had Apple Music, so you can't save and sync them to other devices. You need to turn iCloud Music Library on in the iPod's settings if it supports it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2018 4:56 AM in response to Blueboy49

If you're using Apple Music, you cannot download the songs directly into your library and transfer them via a sync. You can only see them in your iCloud library. You aren't actually buying the songs like back before they had Apple Music, so you can't save and sync them to other devices. You need to turn iCloud Music Library on in the iPod's settings if it supports it.

ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.