Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Item Not Available

When opening the App Store the message that first pops up is "Item Not Available. The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store." I am currently running High Sierra 10.13.4. My App Store and iTunes is set to the United States, as well as the computer.

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on May 23, 2018 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2018 2:42 PM

I had the same issue with Czech app store.

Solution:

1.) Open Date & Time preferences

2.) Uncheck "Set date and time automatically"

User uploaded file

3.) Change time to whatever you want (e.g. one hour forward)

4.) Save changes

5.) Check again "Set date and time automatically"

6.) Save changes

7.) Try to open app store now

26 replies

May 23, 2018 1:39 PM in response to laurann1103

laurann1103 wrote:

When opening the App Store the message that first pops up is "Item Not Available. The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store." I am currently running High Sierra 10.13.4. My App Store and iTunes is set to the United States, as well as the computer.

If you get the message its not available in the U.S. store, then that is an app you can't download.

May 23, 2018 5:14 PM in response to laurann1103

I'm an Italian Apple customer and I've the same problem... the error is displayed immediately when I try to open the first two tabs on Mac App Store. I tried to purge cache, reboot, run cleaning utilities (es. Onyx, CleanMyMac, etc.), but nothing. The solution that I read with the deactivation of auto synchronization of the hour, change the hour and reverting back to auto sync didn't worked for me, unfortunately. I opened a support ticket with Italian Apple Support and I put in the message the URL of this thread.

Jul 2, 2018 5:15 AM in response to laurann1103

What happened to me was that I recently had changed my account from the US Store to the Brazilian Store. The solution I found was to login into my account and let the app store change to the Brazilian store when I was prompted to.

So, if you changed countries recently, try to login into your account in APP Store and change the country to the new country of yours.

(sorry for the bad English.)

I Hope it helps!

Item Not Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.