Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone problem with the lock screen

First I want to say that I am sorry because I don't speak English, so I'll do my best.

Okay,

When I close my Iphone ans I and reopen it normally, sometimes the time isn't here and notifications too. Like, it's just my wallpaper with a padlock in the top. If touch ID doesn't work, the keybord for my passwork doesn't appear either and the screen stay as it was.

Please help me I don't know what to do and yes I try to restart it but it still does it!

Posted on May 25, 2018 4:18 AM

1 reply

May 25, 2018 9:50 AM in response to rebeccagir

Hallo Rebecca! Try a "forced restart", which is more than just turning the phone off and on again, and often solves problems. This article (read under "How to force restart an iPhone or iPad") will help you:

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/how-restart-iphone-or-ipad-3662903/

If this doesn't help erase your phone and set it up as new, or take it to your nearest Apple Store or authorized service provider and have them check it. Hope this helps you! Regards, Ian.

Iphone problem with the lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.