Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Antivírusový program

Zdravím vás

Chcem sa opýtať na dobrý antivírusový program, ktorý by ste mi odporučili nainstalovat na MacBook Pro

A či existuje aj nejaký balík, ktorý je na viac zariadení. Ako ponúka napríklad Eset, ale oni nemajú v balíku zahrnutý operačný systém iOS.

Vhodný balík pre mňa by bol keby mal zahrnutý antivírusový program na macOS a iOS no nevylučujem s podporou na android či Windows

Ďakujem za odpoveď

Posted on May 25, 2018 7:47 AM

5 replies

May 25, 2018 7:59 AM in response to peter luptak

peter luptak wrote:

Zdravím vás

Chcem sa opýtať na dobrý antivírusový program, ktorý by ste mi odporučili nainstalovat na MacBook Pro

A či existuje aj nejaký balík, ktorý je na viac zariadení. Ako ponúka napríklad Eset, ale oni nemajú v balíku zahrnutý operačný systém iOS.

Vhodný balík pre mňa by bol keby mal zahrnutý antivírusový program na macOS a iOS no nevylučujem s podporou na android či Windows

Ďakujem za odpoveď

Greetings

I want to ask about a good antivirus program that you would recommend installing on your MacBook Pro

And whether there is a package that is on multiple devices. For example, Eset offers, but they do not include the iOS operating system.

A suitable package for me would have been if an antivirus program included on macOS and iOS but I would not exclude support for android or windows

Thank you for your response

Short answer is NO

Take a look at these threads (there are many)

Do I really need and antivirus program for my laptop?

Anti virus program recommendation ?

Do I need an anti virus for my Mac Air

Do I need malware or antivirus software for my Mac if I have up to date OS X El Capitan?

Anti Virus

May 25, 2018 8:12 AM in response to peter luptak

Do not install any antivirus program on the mac.

The existing antivirus are a scam. They do not protect you, and they cause all sorts of performance problems.

The built-in mac security, together with a sensible user, is what is required.

There are zero mac viruses in the wild. The existing malware is of the social engineering variety - inducing the user to visit fraudulent sites, etc. None of the antiviruses offers any protection agains that.

Antivírusový program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.