Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Siri to find my business?

I have the first position on a Google organic search, but Siri either doesn't find me or I'm way down on her list! I am usually at the top of Google Maps and have a good Yelp presence, yet still Siri doesn't seem to find me!

iPhone 8, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 25, 2018 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 11:07 AM

Wouldn't using google only for Siri solve your issue since it brings it up first? As far as I know, there is no way to adjust what order Siri shows things. We get calls all the time at work saying we need to update our google listing but thats just people wanting us to pay them to boost our website on google. Do your job better than anyone has ever done it and your business will be just fine without being first on a Siri search.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2018 11:07 AM in response to ocbondsman

Wouldn't using google only for Siri solve your issue since it brings it up first? As far as I know, there is no way to adjust what order Siri shows things. We get calls all the time at work saying we need to update our google listing but thats just people wanting us to pay them to boost our website on google. Do your job better than anyone has ever done it and your business will be just fine without being first on a Siri search.

How can I get Siri to find my business?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.