Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't go past the security questions to log in to my apple id

Hello guys,

I just wanted edit/update my apple id, so i try logging in and I know my password but I couldn't go past the security questions. I tried everything I know and I even tried calling Apple support and they just told me to try the security questions after 8 hours, even though i told them I tried everything I know.
I've an iPod 4th gen, and when it was switched off, there was the pin to re-verify, but after I switched it on and I couldn't find the code anywhere and after a few more tries, they show up saying,"Cannot Reset Security Questions, doesn't have sufficient information".
I really need help here guys.

Posted on May 25, 2018 8:36 AM

1 reply

May 25, 2018 8:43 AM in response to bobn_a

We are users like you and can't access your account to assist you. You will need to contact Apple ID for assistance. They will need to verify your identity.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

I can't go past the security questions to log in to my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.