Related Article

Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I've forgotten my password and I haven't backed up my phone with iTunes. Is there ANY way that I can restart my iPhone but still keep my data??

I've forgotten my password and I haven't backed up my phone with iTunes. Is there ANY way that I can restart my iPhone but still keep my data?

Not sure what the operating system is. It's definitely over iOS 10

iPhone 6

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

No.

Follow the instructions in this Apple support article > If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

For the future > How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

May 25, 2018 9:19 AM in response to MiaW18 In response to MiaW18

Unfortunately, no there isn't. Once the device is disabled, the data is no longer accessible. You have found how necessary it is to be backing up a device on a regular basis. Backing a phone up to iTunes just requires that you configure that one time, and then every night when you plug the phone in to charge, while connected to your wi-fi, it backs up automatically.

You are going to have to restore your phone to remove the passcode and make the phone usable again. If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

May 25, 2018 9:19 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: MiaW18

Question: I've forgotten my password and I haven't backed up my phone with iTunes. Is there ANY way that I can restart my iPhone but still keep my data??