Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Forgotten Apple ID security questions

Hello ... Please help me get back the safety questions ... I have an actual account I have not put an additional account .. I am now suffering from not knowing the safety questions I want help from you please ..

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Try using Apple's iForgot service. If it says they don't have sufficient information, you need to contact Apple's Account Security team. To reach them, clickhereand pick a method; if you can't use any of the ones listed, fill out and submitthis form.

(160828)

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Solved

May 25, 2018 10:21 AM in response to sarmad49 In response to sarmad49

Try using Apple's iForgot service. If it says they don't have sufficient information, you need to contact Apple's Account Security team. To reach them, clickhereand pick a method; if you can't use any of the ones listed, fill out and submitthis form.

(160828)

May 25, 2018 10:21 AM

Reply Helpful

May 25, 2018 12:43 PM in response to Niel In response to Niel

How I do not know what to do I just want help ... I have been in the office for two days and I am trying to reach technical support .. just if you send me a message.If you send me a message via Amy, you can reset the security questions to solve the problem ... I am very tired, please help me... Mr.Niel

May 25, 2018 12:43 PM

Reply Helpful

May 25, 2018 1:15 PM in response to sarmad49 In response to sarmad49

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

May 25, 2018 1:15 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: sarmad49

Question: Forgotten Apple ID security questions