Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to buy a bundle (of games) in the App Store

I tried buying a bundle of games in the App store - it asks for my password, then says 'ok' with a tick, then goes back to showing the price again, like I haven't done anthing. Then i try buying individual games inside the bundle and I can buy them with no problem.

So i am able to purchase individual apps but not the entire bundle of the same individual apps that I am able to purchase. It goes in this loop where nothing happens. With this issue I am not able to take advantage of the bundle pricing. It is frustrating because Apple is making me spend more money when buying the individual apps.

The bundle is called Toca Life Complete Bundle. Since I couldn't buy the bundle I individually purchased 6 of the 10 apps in the bundle. I am to the point that the bundle (to complete it) only costs $2.05 from the original 19.99 pricing. So I could complete the bundle for only 2.05 but of course it doesn’t work. I can only buy them individually.

I tried everything that's out there. Please help

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:28 PM

2 replies

May 25, 2018 12:29 PM in response to Santiago_C

I tried buying a bundle of games in the App store - it asks for my password, then says 'ok' with a tick, then goes back to showing the price again, like I haven't done anthing. Then i try buying individual games inside the bundle and I can buy them with no problem.

So i am able to purchase individual apps but not the entire bundle of the same individual apps that I am able to purchase. It goes in this loop where nothing happens. With this issue I am not able to take advantage of the bundle pricing. It is frustrating because Apple is making me spend more money when buying the individual apps.

The bundle is called Toca Life Complete Bundle. Since I couldn't buy the bundle I individually purchased 6 of the 10 apps in the bundle. I am to the point that the bundle (to complete it) only costs $2.05 from the original 19.99 pricing. So I could complete the bundle for only 2.05 but of course it doesn’t work. I can only buy them individually.

I tried everything that's out there. Please help

Not able to buy a bundle (of games) in the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.