Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8+ not able to charge more than 80% since last one month

Had discussion with Apple care about the same they asked me to restart, I did the same and it went to 100% on that day but after that I am not able to charge more than 80%. Since Apple store is far from my hometown any suggestion.

I have tried original charger with cable and clean the cable but court go more that 80% inspite several restart attempt.

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 1:15 PM

As per the following support guide (section: "If your device stopped charging at 80 percent") it could be a "too warm" battery. Read the article:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

I've read that your most convenient Apple Store is far away from the place you're living in, but... since your iP8+ is still on warranty, I would have it checked. They will give you all the available options.

Make an appoitment following this list of Apple Stores or Authorized Service Providers:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2018 1:15 PM in response to Feroz.Gauri

As per the following support guide (section: "If your device stopped charging at 80 percent") it could be a "too warm" battery. Read the article:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

I've read that your most convenient Apple Store is far away from the place you're living in, but... since your iP8+ is still on warranty, I would have it checked. They will give you all the available options.

Make an appoitment following this list of Apple Stores or Authorized Service Providers:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 8+ not able to charge more than 80% since last one month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.