Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot passcode for my “restrictions” settings and now I wanna make some changes.

Forgot passcode for my “restrictions” settings and now I wanna make some changes. Any help on how to recover it?

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:21 PM

If you have forgotten your Restrictions passcode, the only thing you can do to remove it is to restore the phone to factory and set it up as new. There is no way to recover the passcode, and you cannot use your backup because the passcode is in the backup. See this support document, How to use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2018 12:21 PM in response to jeanfrombremen

If you have forgotten your Restrictions passcode, the only thing you can do to remove it is to restore the phone to factory and set it up as new. There is no way to recover the passcode, and you cannot use your backup because the passcode is in the backup. See this support document, How to use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

User uploaded file

Forgot passcode for my “restrictions” settings and now I wanna make some changes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.