Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song on preordered album came out but I can’t download it?

I’ve preordered Panic! At The Disco’s new album and their newest song on the album (High Hopes) has come out but I can‘t download it or listen to it so far. It came out on the 23rd but it’s the 25th now so I’m a little confused, and only says preordered but you can buy the individual single for 59p. There hasnt been any emails or anything; am I missing something?

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 12:42 PM

If the album hasn't been released yet you have not paid for it, iTunes doesn't let you pay for items until they are released. If you have checked the account's purchase history and the track now shows there, and if the track isn't showing in the Purchased (re)downloading area, contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 12:42 PM in response to vaccuumboi

If the album hasn't been released yet you have not paid for it, iTunes doesn't let you pay for items until they are released. If you have checked the account's purchase history and the track now shows there, and if the track isn't showing in the Purchased (re)downloading area, contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

May 26, 2018 4:15 PM in response to King_Penguin

I definitely have paid for it, because I puechased the album on an iTunes voucher and the £7.99 for the album went through and was spent. It doesn’t show that song specifically on the purchased bit, just the other two songs that came released with the album, so I think I’ll contact Support for some advice. Thanks for trying to help though!

May 26, 2018 10:48 PM in response to vaccuumboi

You weren't charged when you pre-ordered the album, if £7.99 went from your account's balance it was for something else e.g. your balance was out-of-date and it was for a previous purchase. Do you have a balance or credit/debit card on the account so that you can now buy the song ? If, when the song was released, iTunes wasn't able to collect the money for it you won't have yet bought it

Song on preordered album came out but I can’t download it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.