Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Buy Bundle In App Store

I tried buying a bundle of games in the App store - it asks for my password, then says 'ok' with a tick, then goes back to showing the price again, like I haven't done anthing. Then i try buying individual games inside the bundle and I can buy them with no problem.

So i am able to purchase individual apps but no bundles. It goes in this loop where nothing happens. With this issue I am not able to take advantage of the bundle pricing.

The bundle is calles Toca Life Complete Bundle. I have already purchased 6 of the 10 apps in the bundle. I am to the point that the bundle only costs $2.05 from the original 19.99 pricing. So I could complete the bundle for only 2.05 but of course it doesn’t work. I can only buy them individually.

I tried everything. Please help

Posted on May 25, 2018 11:49 AM

8 replies

May 30, 2018 1:01 PM in response to KTG626

Since this is a user to user support forum, and Apple does not participate here, and as users, we have no access to your accounts, it is unknown why the ability for you and others to purchase bundles is not working. For you to get an answer to your issue, you need to contact iTunes support for assistance, use this link to contact them. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

May 28, 2018 9:00 PM in response to King_Penguin

You do not need to be so curt, rude, and frankly, disrespectful. Though OP could have been more detailed/clear about the issue, it is still straightforward: OP (and a handful of others) cannot purchase bundles from the App Store.

I am having the same issue. There is no error message. When I click the price of the bundle ($7.99) to download the bundle, the circle appears where the price was, circles once, then reverts back to the price icon. The apps do not download, my credit card (so far) has not been charged, and the apps do not appear in the <PURCHASED> section of my account.

I can purchase the apps included in the bundle individually, but this negates the discount for purchasing the bundle. I did purchase ONE of the apps included to see if it lowered the bundle price; the bundle price did drop to $3.00 with the option to <COMPLETE YOUR BUNDLE>. However, I am still unable to purchase the remaining app in the bundle for $3.00. I have the option to purchase the second app for $4.99, but that is $1.99 more than what the bundle would have charged me, so I am not interested.

Can't Buy Bundle In App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.