Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to buy bundle on App Store

I tried buying a bundle of games in the App store - it asks for my password, then says 'ok' with a tick, then goes back to showing the price again, like I haven't done anthing. Then i try buying individual games inside the bundle and I can buy them with no problem.

So i am able to purchase individual apps but no bundles. It goes in this loop where nothing happens. With this issue I am not able to take advantage of the bundle pricing.

The bundle is calles Toca Life Complete Bundle. I have already purchased 6 of the 10 apps in the bundle. I am to the point that the bundle only costs $2.05 from the original 19.99 pricing. So I could complete the bundle for only 2.05 but of course it doesn’t work. I can only buy them individually.

I tried everything. Please help

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:40 PM

At this point, your best bet is to probably contact iTunes Support for assistance, since you are able to purchase individual parts but not the bundle. Use this link to contact them. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

7 replies

May 25, 2018 12:20 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I just realized that my explanation was not posted in this question.,.. another useless apple thing...

Here is what I wrote along with my question:

I tried buying a bundle of games in the App store - it asks for my password, then says 'ok' with a tick, then goes back to showing the price again, like I haven't done anthing. Then i try buying individual games inside the bundle and I can buy them with no problem.

So i am able to purchase individual apps but no bundles. It goes in this loop where nothing happens. With this issue I am not able to take advantage of the bundle pricing.

The bundle is calles Toca Life Complete Bundle. I have already purchased 6 of the 10 apps in the bundle. I am to the point that the bundle only costs $2.05 from the original 19.99 pricing. So I could complete the bundle for only 2.05 but of course it doesn’t work. I can only buy them individually.

I tried everything. Please help

Not able to buy bundle on App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.