Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am i the only 1, when i turn my speakers on max it cracks up on the high end frequentie? (Iphone X)

Hi, i recently bought the Iphone x and i notice that when i watch A video on the max volume my audio cracks up. Was apple way to generous with the volume thresh-hold or is it just an factory flaw? If it is just an software design (what i think it is) flaw this could be easilly fixed. Please let me know your Iphone X experience so far downbelow. And IF there are some apple workers who reads this, please contact your software design team, that would help alot. Just an quik note, my speakers crack up at 13 bars from the full 16 bars thingy.

Thank you for reading and commenting on this post and i hope you guy have a nice day.User uploaded file

Posted on May 25, 2018 12:26 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2018 8:57 AM in response to haidat420

Hello haidat420,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with the speaker on your iPhone X when the volume is turned up. To help with this issue, please follow the steps in this Apple resource on your situation and then contact Apple for further help.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker
Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Am i the only 1, when i turn my speakers on max it cracks up on the high end frequentie? (Iphone X)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.