Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Without backup copy

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m having problem.

My phone was attached to iCloud but haven got a backup copy till this day. i made a mistake and copied an old backup copy on my iPhone and now everything that was erased.

Do i have a Chance to remove what i’ve Done, to go back to my files and photos ?

Posted on May 25, 2018 7:52 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2018 2:49 PM in response to николай155

Hello николай155,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you restored an old iCloud backup to your iPhone and have removed all the current content. If you have another backup either in iTunes or iCloud which is more current you can restore that backup file. If not, you may need to manually add your content back to your iPhone. The following article has steps on how to redownload your content which you may find helpful:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

You may also be able to restore your contacts, calendars, and reminders from iCloud using the steps from this article:

iCloud: Restore your contacts, calendars and reminders, or bookmarks

Best Regards.

Without backup copy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.