Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you remove the artwork and replace another picture?

I need to update my artwork in Podcast, how do I do that?

PC, Windows XP

Posted on May 25, 2018 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 11:38 PM

It's important that you give the new image a different file name from the previous one, otherwise the Store will have no way of knowing it's changed. Then you simply upload the image to your server, or to the method you are using to create the feed, change the feed to match, and re-publish it. There's no need to re-submit the feed. It can take some days for the Store to show the changed image, so don't panic if nothing happens immediately.

Make sure that the new image meets the requirements - minimum dimensions 1400 x 1400px, maximum 3,000 x 3000px, RGB, JPG or PNG, and less than 500kB.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2018 11:38 PM in response to mscooki

It's important that you give the new image a different file name from the previous one, otherwise the Store will have no way of knowing it's changed. Then you simply upload the image to your server, or to the method you are using to create the feed, change the feed to match, and re-publish it. There's no need to re-submit the feed. It can take some days for the Store to show the changed image, so don't panic if nothing happens immediately.

Make sure that the new image meets the requirements - minimum dimensions 1400 x 1400px, maximum 3,000 x 3000px, RGB, JPG or PNG, and less than 500kB.

How do you remove the artwork and replace another picture?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.