Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My iPhone x frozen screen

I had my iPhone x since when it came out last year. I had a problem with a frozen screen occasionally, but the problem was getting worse over time despite updating the operating system. My iPhone screen has been frozen all day despite of trying to reboot the system over 20 times. It is strange that my iwatch 2 connected to my iPhone is still working without problem. Any suggestions/recommendation to fix this problem?

JJH

iPhone X

Posted on

May 25, 2018 10:31 PM in response to jhwangorth In response to jhwangorth

Hello,

Let me ask - did this start occurring after the iOS 11.3.1 update? It sounds like it may be a temp but I would try and call Apple support and let them run diagnostics. They can then determine if it is a software or hardware issue - and contingent upon that, be able to schedule you service to get that phone repaired or replaced.

May 25, 2018 10:31 PM

Reply Helpful

May 26, 2018 5:47 AM in response to iDalton1992 In response to iDalton1992

I had the same problem since December of 2017. I was hoping that it was a simple problem with software. Even though I updated iOS each time since then, I still had the same frozen screen problem. I will contact Apple support team. Thank you.

May 26, 2018 5:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: jhwangorth

Question: My iPhone x frozen screen