Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s plus battery, from 100%-5% 7hr standby + 1hr screen on. Is it a battery problem?

My iPhone is 23 month since purchase.

The battery has been very good until ios11 update, which i remember during update, the back of my phone was pretty hot. I have feeling the heatup somehow damaged the battery.

Since then, the battery has been draining faster than usual.

But this is the latest battery summary (screenshots):

Total screen on time was less than an hour, and when i got home it was at 1%! When i took the screen shots i already charged it a bit.

Still i think is crazy a 10 minute on a beauty camera app would take nearly 30% battery, 14minute on iOS camera took20%.

I charge my phone only when free but never overnight, most of my app's background refresh is off.

Is this rate of battery deterioration even normal? And does this mean the Battery Health Beta is completely inaccurate (apparently my battery health is 85%)?

User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 25, 2018 11:46 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 26, 2018 8:20 AM in response to Soofany

Sounds like that Camera360 app is extremely power hungry. There are two reviews at the top that complain about too many ads and one that its use caused a bit of overheating and a quick change to low power mode.

Camera360 - Selfie Sticker Cam on the App Store

It really depends on what your doing and how long. There's some activity that could drain your battery completely in 2 hours if it's maxing out the processor.

iPhone 6s plus battery, from 100%-5% 7hr standby + 1hr screen on. Is it a battery problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.