Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch out for those Free Trial Apps.

I have been trying to get in touch with anyone from support. You see the word "support" everywhere, but when you actually need a techie. They just plaster FAQs with infinite scroll down menus.

I'm getting a bunch of emails from the Apple store, urging me to update my payment info. Apparently an application that I trialed for a few days, now it's trying to change me for not the original 30$ but for 299$ because according to them before my free trial ended I decided to cancel the monthly subscription and enroll myself in a yearly one! Unbelievable...

I'm glad my credit card got lost in between days so they're not being able to nail me yet. I'm not updating a thing; untill Apple actually check that I didn't do such a thing.

It's frustrating at times, it's like you got to be always on the lookout for any small print or clause in an application.

I like my iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.8 . Apple it's just losing the human touch and it seems that everything is about the tomorrow, that there's gonna be a new update, new phone, new feature and such as, that you actually don't enjoy your phone, iPad or whatever because you know tomorrow it's going to be outdated and then, there we go in alert mode for the new thing....

I just hope they stop this nuisance and care for their customers a little bit more.

S.

User uploaded file

Posted on May 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 6:30 AM

Contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

1 reply

Watch out for those Free Trial Apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.