Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redownload purchased movies to Iphone

I am trying to download previously bought movies onto my iphone 6 but when I go into itunes and then purchased films it is saying 'You do not have any purchased films available to download'.

I am logged into itunes with the same apple id and I have downloaded the films onto my ipad fine.

Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 26, 2018 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 1:47 AM

If you are sure that you are using the same Apple ID that was used to download those films, contact iTunes Store Support and explain your problem. Fill out and send them this form:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

Redownload purchased movies to Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.