Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I go about getting a replacement for my charger?(the wire has worn down to the silver wires within a year which is unbelievable)

I’ve had my computer for about a year and of course I use the charger but I noticed that it started to show some silver wires inside what should be covering it,the white rubber stuff. I would think for so expensive that the product would not dwindle down to nothing within the year but it’s happened.any tips or recommendations are welcome! Also I can’t even use it anymore because it shocked me when I plugged it in!! I’ve been having to borrow a friends!

Posted on May 26, 2018 3:02 AM

2 replies

How do I go about getting a replacement for my charger?(the wire has worn down to the silver wires within a year which is unbelievable)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.