Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have used all of device storage on my 6splus, how would I go about storing things in iCloud

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Posted on May 26, 2018 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 7:46 AM

See Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support or Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support for options that would potentially allow to store less music on your device which retaining access to it. See also How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and consider offloading apps you don't use all the time. iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support might let you store fewer photos on your device while still keeping access to them, however make sure to take a backup on a computer before you start as it is relatively easy to permanently delete something from the cloud in error.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 7:46 AM in response to Shannonzname

See Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support or Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support for options that would potentially allow to store less music on your device which retaining access to it. See also How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and consider offloading apps you don't use all the time. iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support might let you store fewer photos on your device while still keeping access to them, however make sure to take a backup on a computer before you start as it is relatively easy to permanently delete something from the cloud in error.

tt2

I have used all of device storage on my 6splus, how would I go about storing things in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.