Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why i cannot update Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie on my mac?

hi!

i have been trying to update the mentioned apps via the App Store Updates section but it is not working.

first i get this message:

User uploaded file

then this:

User uploaded file

i tried this on various occasions already as well as logging out of my iCloud, iTunes, everything and restarting the system but nothing works. i have only 1 Apple ID, however i now and then switch between the iTunes countries (to make some of the local apps accessible to me).

i would really appreciate your assistance.

thanks.

janisjanis

macOS High Sierra (10.13.4), i5 2,4 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 480 GB SDD

Posted on May 26, 2018 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2018 4:11 AM

Try hiding the apps in the Trash where the Mac App Store can't see them. Then try to download new versions of each of the apps rather than updating. If that is successful, empty the Trash.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.4;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.3;  Airport Express.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2018 4:11 AM in response to janisjanis

Try hiding the apps in the Trash where the Mac App Store can't see them. Then try to download new versions of each of the apps rather than updating. If that is successful, empty the Trash.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.4;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.3;  Airport Express.

why i cannot update Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie on my mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.