Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Breathe app not reminding

Breathe app has Remind Me turned on and latest software for both phone and watch, yet isn’t reminding me. I’ve wirked to trouble shoot, reset etc... what to do next?

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 26, 2018 9:58 AM

5 replies

Jun 7, 2018 3:24 PM in response to morningbell

I went into Apple on this and they had someone call me. The case is still open and I am to call back in 2 weeks. The advisor told me that they had received several inquires on this not working. She said that they know there is a problem and that the Engineers are on it. She had just received a link in regard to the app and said that it should be corrected soon. I will call back at the number she gave me, when she advised and will let you know what they tell me about my open case. Thanks!

Jun 27, 2018 8:25 PM in response to Mike_Sheehan

Update. I spoke to Apple today in regard to Breathe and my open case. I was told that around 300 other people have a similar complaint / problem and I am working directly with a Supervisor on this. I do have Apple Care for the watch, but I am going to hang tight on this and see what or if the Engineers come up with a fix. If not, then I’ll ask to swap out my watch. If it’s a continuing situation, who is to say whether or not a new watch will correct the problem? So, for the time being, I’ll see if a solution happens. I have my notifications set for 8 times a day. I’m not in meetings, calendar events or moving all day long. There is just some kind of glitch, perhaps with the type of iPhone it’s paired to... i have no idea, just a thought. Let us hope they find a fix soon.

Breathe app not reminding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.