Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad pt. 2

I probably should've just added this to my last post, but that one was GREAT all on its own. So, let me see if I understand this correctly... I can reset my MAIN APPLE ID, which is linked to payment options, my devices, and pretty much everything Apple, in recovery mode from home, somewhat (and I emphasize somewhat) easily but I CAN'T reset a simple 6-digit operating system 'gate' passcode without a full reset and/or going to the Apple store.!? Like I said in that first post, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER APPLE PRODUCT, EVER!!

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 26, 2018 10:20 AM

2 replies

May 26, 2018 10:29 AM in response to xamotomax

Seriously, tho... What's your motivation there..? Get me into the store to pitch me something new..? I'm not 007 doing espionage on foreign soil. I DO NOT NEED this level of security on this device, or any Apple device I use. Can't you offer it in a tier system or something.!? If I needed it, awesome; I know I could get it. But this.!? I truly have much better and more important matters to spend my valuable time on... Like building a new Linux system. STILL 😠.

iPad pt. 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.