Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to place the find my phone ap on desk top bar on my MacBook pro

I want to place the icon for find my phone on the bar at the bottom of my desk top. How do I do this?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.6, How to adjust ringer

Posted on May 26, 2018 11:57 AM

5 replies

May 29, 2018 6:04 AM in response to Kmhyre

Kmhyre wrote:

Thanks for reminder. I wish I could put the icon on the row of apps at bottom of desktop on MacBook Pro but now am fairly sure you can’t. Off that most of the other apps on the iCloud screen are on the desktop and not this one!

Most of the other features in iCloud have standalone applications in macOS (e.g. Contacts, Calendar, Mail). However, there is no Find My iPhone application for macOS, therefore, nothing to put in the dock.

May 29, 2018 10:14 AM in response to Kmhyre

Kmhyre wrote:

Thanks for reminder. I wish I could put the icon on the row of apps at bottom of desktop on MacBook Pro but now am fairly sure you can’t. Off that most of the other apps on the iCloud screen are on the desktop and not this one!

What you can do is make it a bookmark in your favorite browser and put it in the bookmarks bar. The direct URL is https://ICloud.com/find.

how to place the find my phone ap on desk top bar on my MacBook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.